*DISCLAIMER: I received this product as a complimentary gift in exchange for a review however, all opinions in this post are my own and no wording or influencing has come from Make Up Forever or Influenster*
Alright guys is you missed my unboxing of the Make Up Forever Artist Face Color that is okay because I’m gonna dive in a little deeper in this blog post. I received this product from Influenster, a website that connects brands and products to influencers for reviews.
My initial thoughts on the pallet were I loved the concept of a refillable pallet with so many color options, there are 34 different highlight, blush, and sculpt shades! You can buy the pans the product goes in empty as one, two, or three product holders. I received the pan that holds 3 products and it is a perfect size for travel or I have found I can put it in my purse and have it for touch ups during the day and more importantly at photoshoots!
Okay so here are my thoughts:
- I love that the pallet comes in so many refillable shades. I have completely different winter and summer tones so this is going to be the perfect product for that. I won’t have to use a dark sculpt over my light skin in the winter and risk looking like it is the first time I have contoured or like I have a 5 o’clock shadow.
- You can buy all of the colors separately. The WORST thing ever is when you get a pallet and fall in love with the highlight but hate the contour. The MUFE pallet is super customizable to fit every skin type’s needs.
- The pieces magnetize to the pallet itself so they won’t fall out and trust me I shook that thing to make sure it was not just chilling in there loosey goosey and it stayed really well.
- There are matte and shimmer finishes for seriously every skin type. I know I keep saying that phrase but it is so true, Make Up Forever made sure to include product for all types and tones and I love that so much.
- Okay, let’s say you are to drop your pallet and the product is perfect but the mirror on your pallet cracks. It is only $2 for a replacement pallet and you can just transfer the product right over rather than have to buy a whole new set.
- The application is awesome and goes on very smooth with hardly any fall out and my brushes picked it up nicely rather than making a big, powdery mess.
- The pigment is great too! My face stayed on all day both with and without setting spray. Yes I know, I basically committed a crime by going out without setting spray but I wanted to test out the product fully.
Okay guys I hope you enjoyed this review. I look forward to testing new products and reviewing them for you guys! The Make Up Forever Artist Face Color is available only on the Seophora website for now!